Bookaneer Return Policy
All General Merchandise purchases are acceptable for refund within 30 days of the original purchase date.
All general merchandise refunds are accepted within 30 days of purchase.
Full refunds are allowed for the first 5 business days of each quarter with receipt. Full refunds are allowed for the first 14 business days with receipt and proof of dropped class. Returnable textbooks must meet the following conditions:
- You must have the original Bookaneer sales receipt indicating the text was purchased for the current quarter.
- Materials/books are in the same condition as originally purchased. Opened shrink wrapped books/materials are not returnable.
- Access codes are not returnable
- If after the 5 first business days of the current quarter you have proof of withdrawal from the class the books/materials are needed for. Refunds are not available the same day as class withdrawal.
- You must provide legal photo identification.
- No refunds are allowed on textbooks containing software once the software envelope/container is opened. No refunds on computer media or electronics or opened computer software or specially ordered merchandise.
- Freight on web orders is not refundable.
- All refunds will be issued using the same tender indicated on sales receipt. The Bookaneer reserves the right to refuse any refund request based on the unacceptable condition of the item(s).