Please enter search criteria
Frequently Asked Questions
Placing an online Order
Digital course materials are delivered to your Canvas course page on day one and charged on your student account. This way you get the content your instructor selected at drastically reduced prices. Often the digital materials include interactive learning tools, but sometimes the digital course material will be a standalone eBook with helpful study tools.
- How do I place an online order using my financial aid? You fill your basket like normal and when you are ready to check out you simply choose financial aid as a payment option. You will have to have a valid student ID for financial aid to work. If you have a zero balance you will need to contact Pirate central (360) 417-6340 or Financial Aid Office for assistance at (360)417-6390 the Bookaneer do not maintain financial aid accounts.
- What if my financial aid funds don`t cover all of my textbooks? During the checkout process we will ask for a backup credit card that will cover the remainder of the balance your card will only be charged if you do not have enough financial aid funds.
- When do you fill my online order? Do I have to reorder if a textbook is backordered? We strive to process your order in 48hour or less. You will receive an email confirmation once your textbooks have been processed. This confirmation will tell you which textbooks have been fulfilled and which textbooks are on back order. You do not need to reorder a back order. We keep this information on file and once your book arrives, we will send them to you.
- Can I order online and pick up my textbooks at the Port Angeles campus bookstore? Yes, you will have a $2.00 handling fee associated with the order but there will be no shipping charge. You will need to bring a form of picture ID and your web order number. This information will be used to determine your package for pick up.
- How to redeem an eBook In-Store Purchase?
- The receipt includes the duration and the access code do not throw away!
- Students log in to http://bookaneer.pencol.edu/home and click 'Activate and Access eBooks'.
- The option to activate an in-store purchase displays at the top of the screen.
- RedShelf is selected as the provider, and the access code on the receipt is entered to activate. Redemption will be completed, and the eBook/courseware will be available to access.
- How to redeem an eBook Online / "InSite" Purchase
- Students purchase their RedShelf eBook from the bookstore's website.
- You will receive an email with instructions.
- Log in to http://bookaneer.pencol.edu/home and click 'Activate and Access eBooks'. Redemption will be completed, and the eBook/courseware will be available to access.
Extension site drop ships
- How do I place an order on the website, where get my textbooks sent to the Extension site? When you reach the Shipping option screen, you must select Pick up and choose your extension site. There are only a few available dates each Quarter so make sure you check the dates before picking this option.
- If you would like your books sooner you will need to select UPS shipping option.
- Every pick up web order has a $2.00 handling fee associated with the order, only shipping is free.
- You will need to bring a form of picture ID and your web order number. This information will be used to determine your package for pick up.