eBook Redemption Instructions
How to redeem an eBook In-Store Purchase?
- The receipt includes the duration and the access code do not throw away!
- Students log in to and click 'Activate and Access eBooks'.
- If you have never purchased from the bookstore online, then click on 'Log In' in the navigation, then click 'Register Here' to create an account.
Note:The Pop Up blocker on your browser needs to be disabled for the next step.
- RedShelf is selected as the provider, and the access code on the receipt is entered to activate. Redemption will be completed, and the eBook/courseware will be available to access.
How to redeem an eBook Online / "InSite" Purchase
- Students purchase their RedShelf eBook from the bookstore's website. You will receive an email with instructions.
- Log in to and click 'Activate and Access eBooks'. You should see a bookshelf with the picture of the eBook you purchased. Hover your mouse over the picture, there will be a link titled “Activate”. Click on this to download. Note: The Pop Up blocker on your browser needs to be disabled.
If you get stuck anywhere along the way, there is great support at redshelf.zendesk.com for RedShelf eBooks, and 888-886-0801 for VitalSource eBooks.