Placing an online order
You fill your basket like normal and when you are ready to check out you simply choose financial aid as a payment option. You will have to have a valid student ID for financial aid to work. If you have a zero balance you will need to contact Pirate central (360) 417-6340 or Financial Aid Office for assistance at (360)417-6390 the Bookaneer do not maintain financial aid accounts.
During the checkout process we will ask for a backup credit card that will cover the remainder of the balance your card will only be charged if you do not have enough financial aid funds.
We strive to process your order in 48hour or less. You will receive an email confirmation once your textbooks have been processed. This confirmation will tell you which textbooks have been fulfilled and which textbooks are on back order. You do not need to reorder a back order. We keep this information on file and once your book arrives, we will send them to you.
Yes, you will have a $2.00 handling fee associated with the order but there will be no shipping charge. You will need to bring a form of picture ID and your web order number. This information will be used to determine your package for pick up.
- The receipt includes the duration and the access code do not throw away!
- Students log in to LINK and click 'Activate and Access eBooks'.
- The option to activate an in-store purchase displays at the top of the screen.
- RedShelf is selected as the provider, and the access code on the receipt is entered to activate. Redemption will be completed, and the eBook/courseware will be available to access.
- Students purchase their RedShelf eBook from the bookstore's website
- You will receive an email with instructions.
- Log in to LINK and click 'Activate and Access eBooks'. Redemption will be completed, and the eBook/courseware will be available to access.
Extension site drop ships
When you reach the Shipping option screen, you must select Pick up and choose your extension site. There are only a few available dates each Quarter so make sure you check the dates before picking this option.
- If you would like your books sooner you will need to select UPS shipping option.
- Every pick up web order has a $2.00 handling fee associated with the order, only shipping is free.
- You will need to bring a form of picture ID and your web order number. This information will be used to determine your package for pick up.