General Goods & ApparelWe'll gladly accept for return or exchange within 30 days of purchase any merchandise purchased from The Bookaneer that has not been worn or altered and is accompanied by its original price tag and receipt.
Software & ElectronicsNo returns.
TextbooksFull refunds are allowed for the first 5 business days of each quarter with receipt. Full refunds are allowed for the first 14 business days with receipt and proof of dropped class.
Returnable textbook criteria:
- You must have the original Bookaneer sales receipt indicating the text was purchased for the current quarter.
- Materials/books are in the same condition as originally purchased. Opened shrink wrapped books/materials are not returnable.
- Access codes are not returnable.
- If after the 5 first business days of the current quarter you have proof of withdrawal from the class the books/materials are needed for. Refunds are not available the same day as class withdrawal.
- You must provide legal photo identification or a valid Student ID.
- No refunds are allowed on textbooks containing software once the software envelope/container is opened.
- No refunds on computer media or electronics or opened computer software.
- Freight on web orders is not refundable.
- All refunds will be issued using the same tender indicated on sales receipt. The Bookaneer reserves the right to refuse any refund request based on the unacceptable condition of the item(s).
- eBooks are refundable within fourteen (14) days of the first day of access, or thirty (30) days after the purchase is made, whichever occurs first. Additionally, we cannot fulfill refund requests if more than 10% of the product has been viewed and/or if any page(s) of the product has been printed.